Expert Philanthropy & Partnerships
Welthungerhilfe (www.welthungerhilfe.de) is one of the large and respected private organisations in the field of development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. It carries out projects in 39 countries and campaigns for fairer cooperation with developing countries. If you are prepared to dedicate yourself to carrying out projects under sometimes difficult conditions and you match the requirements set out below, we look forward to receiving your application for the position of
Expert Philanthropy & Partnerships (m/f)
The postition is to be filled by October 1, 2018 with an initial contract duration until March 31, 2020. This is a temporary position within the scope of a maternity leave. Employment location will be Bonn, in Germany.
The aim of the position is to make an essential contribution to the outcome of the Philanthropy & Partnerships department, which is derived from the strategy of the Welthungerhilfe and the overall marketing strategy. The resulting focal points of work will be determined by the responsible specialists/group managers.
- Communication with (new) donors by phone
- Conception of acknowledgement
- Preparation of project reports to address donor groups
- Supportive actions concerning donor acquisition and donor engagement
- Support in research of publications and events to increase visibility concerning large potential donors
- Invitation Management
- Installation, organization and management of files, documentations and other documents relating to the general section
- Organisational and administrative preparation/follow-up processing of internal settings of the section
- Organisational and administrative preparation/follow-up processing of conferences, exams, workshops and further events of the section
- Coordination of scheduling, organizational and technical processes together with other specialist groups of Welthungerhilfe
- Ensuring the proper central data- and address management of the specialist group and the foundation for Welthungerhilfe
- Commercial apprenticeship and additional specialist knowledge
- Good English communications skills
- Basic knowledge of marketing based relations
- Good knowledge of EDP systems, especially Office applications and database management
- Communication and coordination with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to work in teams is required
- Independency in executing/solving tasks within the scope of the work-related assignments
We offer you co-operation in a highly dedicated team and a responsible scope of tasks. Furthermore, we facilitate a flexible organisation of working time as well as a healthy work-life balance. The performance oriented remuneration is based on an in-house salary scheme. Of course, a comprehensive training is also part of our offer. Disabled persons will be considered preferentially in the event of equal qualification.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by August 31, 2018. Your contact person is Lea Hermle.
- Organization: Deutsche Welthungerhilfe
- Location: Bonn (Germany)
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Closing Date: 2018-08-31