Accountant - One Month Contract
Gaziantep (Turkey) | Turkey
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coding daily restrictions using Al Ameen accounting software.
- Recording projects’ cash advance clearances.
- Follow-up on all financial matters related to projects like cash advances and payrolls.
- Preparing monthly projects’ financial reports
- Preparing project’s specific financial reports of specific requests.
- Checking all expenses related to projects like salaries, payrolls, etc.
- Follow-up on archives related to received projects.
- Any other requirements related to his work.
Education, Experience & Training:
A bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Economy.
An experience of no less than 2 years in accounting, and a practical experience in accounting programs.
Advanced accounting courses.
Good English Language.
Good Arabic Language.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Familiarity with the Syrian conflictual context
Strong analytical skills
Good communications skills (written & verbal).
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to handle multi tasks at the same time.
Advanced Computer skills & MS office.
Previous work experience with NGOs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe that your qualifications meet the requirement of the position above, kindly submit your application using the links below:
Please note that the position might be filled before the A\M deadline date and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.