RFP â Travel Agency Empanelment
Delhi (United States of America)
Job id : 102990 Apply by: 20 Aug 2018Relevant SectorsAdministration, HR, Management, Accounting/Finance Communications, IT, Media, Knowledge Management, Editor
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Provision of Empanelment of Travel Agency on
Long Term Agreement Basis
Plan India is a nationally registered not for profit organisation striving to advance children’s rights and equality for girls, thus creating a lasting impact in the lives of vulnerable and excluded children and their communities. Since 1979, Plan India and its partners have improved the lives of millions of children and young people by enabling them access to protection, quality education and healthcare services, a healthy environment, livelihood opportunities and participation in decisions which affect their lives.
Plan India is a member of the Plan International Federation, an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is active in more than 70 countries.
Objective of RFP:
The purpose of this present bidding is to conclude a Long Term Agreement(s) LTA for the period of three years for Travel Management Services with a travel agent(s) specialized in this area of service. An estimated turnover on travel services within one year for the above mentioned Plan India is estimated at INR 2 Crore approx.
This RFP include the following documents:
- Section 1 – This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2 – Instructions to Proposers (including Data Sheet)
- Section 3 – Terms of Reference
- Section 4 – Proposal Submission Form
Section 1: Letter of Invitation
Your offer, comprising of a Technical and Financial Proposal, in a sealed envelope, with subject written on envelope “Proposal for Travel Agency” and should be submitted in accordance with Section 2 of this document to the following address by 20th of August 2018.
Plan India (India Chapter)
1, Community Centre,
Zamrudpur, Kailash Colony,
New Delhi 110048
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate to the email Procurement@planindia.org. PLAN INDIA looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thanks you in advance for your interest in PLAN INDIA procurement opportunities.
Section 2: Instruction to Proposers
- Plan India hereby solicits Proposals in response to this Request for Proposal (RFP). Proposers must strictly adhere to all the requirements of this RFP. No changes, substitutions or other alterations to the rules and provisions stipulated in this RFP may be made or assumed unless it is instructed or approved in writing by Plan India in the form of Supplemental Information to the RFP.
- Submission of a Proposal shall be deemed as an acknowledgement by the Proposer that all obligations stipulated by this RFP will be met and, unless specified otherwise, the Proposer has read, understood and agreed to all the instructions in this RFP.
- Any Proposal submitted will be regarded as an offer by the Proposer and does not constitute or imply the acceptance of any Proposal by Plan India. Plan India is under no obligation to award a contract to any Proposer as a result of this RFP.
- Plan India implements a policy of zero tolerance on proscribed practices, including fraud, corruption, collusion, unethical practices, and obstruction. Plan India is committed to preventing, identifying and addressing all acts of fraud and corrupt practices against Plan India as well as third parties involved in Plan India activities.
- In responding to this RFP, PLAN INDIA requires all Proposers to conduct themselves in a professional, objective and impartial manner, and they must at all times hold PLAN INDIA’s interests paramount.
- Proposers must strictly avoid conflicts with other assignments or their own interests, and act without consideration for future work. All Proposers found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. Without limitation on the generality of the above, Proposers, and any of their affiliates, shall be considered to have a conflict of interest with one or more parties in this solicitation process
- In the event of any uncertainty in the interpretation of what is potentially a conflict of interest, proposers must disclose the condition to PLAN INDIA and seek PLAN INDIA’s confirmation on whether or not such conflict exists.
The Proposal shall be prepared using the attached standard form (Section 4). It shall list all major cost components associated with the services, and the detailed breakdown of such costs. All outputs and activities described in the Technical Proposal must be priced separately on a one-to-one correspondence. Any output and activities described in the Technical Proposal but not priced in the Financial Proposal, shall be assumed to be included in the4prices of other activities or items, as well as in the final total price.
Section 3: Terms of Reference (TOR)
- To issue & deliver all Air & Rail travel tickets.
- In case of Air tickets, Lowest possible fare to be provided by giving at least 3 options/quotes.
- Cancelling, changing or rescheduling reservations and provide other travel related allied services on timely basis.
- To provide assistance in Visa formalities or i.e. Visa, Airport transfers (upon request)
- To Provide assistance in Hotel Bookings
- To provide a dedicated travel desk at Plan India Premises on all working days from Monday to Friday, with all the necessary infrastructure (Desktop/Laptop with Internet data card) required for smooth functioning of the travel desk. No additional fee would be payable for this service.
- To provide dedicated Point of Contact in case of Emergencies/Holidays etc.
- Service Provider will provide the escalation matrix.
- To provide weekly/monthly/quarterly MIS reports as per Plan’s requirement.
- Preferred Seating Arrangements/Upgrades
- Privileged Check-In Services/Use of Airline Lounge Facilities;
- Excess Baggage/Lost Baggage
- Travel Insurance
- Kindly read carefully the Performance Standards and Service level Guarantee as Annexure: A
- Car hire services – if required, assist in booking or providing Car hire services to and from the airports or local travel in all over India.
Only Travel agencies qualifying the below parameter should send the proposal, agencies not meeting below parameters will be automatically disqualified:
- Evidence of Incorporation with over 5 years post registration.
- IATA Accreditation Certification
- Department of Tourism Certification
- The vendor should have a minimum average annual turnover of 100 crores during the past 3 years
- Audited Statement of accounts for the period 2016 and 2017
- Minimum five ongoing or completed contracts for same or similar services executed in last three years.
- Should have presence all over India and international presence will be preferred.
- Strong team and back office arrangements on holidays and weekend.
- Presently at least catering the services to 5 big corporates or Development organization.
- Having its own strong MIS systems and Online booking portal.
- Letter of Satisfactory Performance from the top 3 clients in terms of contract value
- No Minimum Guarantee. The PLAN INDIA will not guarantee any minimum quantity of travel purchases under any subsequent Contract.
- Non Exclusivity: The PLAN INDIA reserves the right to enter concurrently into contracts with multiple travel agencies for the provision of the required services
Section 4: Proposal Submission Form
The Proposal Form is attached as Annexure: B, kindly provide all information in detail and submit the same.
Interested vendors/ agencies are expected to share a detailed proposal along with commercials considering above specific requirements latest by 20th Aug 2018 (close of business) in sealed envelope and write the subject on envelope “Request for proposals- Travel Agency Empanelment” to be delivered at
1, Community Centre, Zamrudpur
Kailash Colony Extension
New Delhi – 110048, India
Please ensure that your proposal is sent before the closing date & time. Proposal sent through email OR received after the closing date & time (mentioned above) will not be entertained.
In case of any clarification, please feel free to contact us by return mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call to us Phone: 011 – 46558484
Plan India reserves the right to accept or reject any bid without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Organization: COMMUNITY HEALTH EMPOWERMENT
- Location: Delhi (United States of America)
- Grade: Consultant - Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Human Resources
- Operations and Administrations
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Closing Date: 2018-08-26