Partnerships and Programme Manager
Birmingham (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) | united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland
Contract: 12 Months, Fixed Term
Salary: Starting from £34,387 per annum
Closing date: 14th September 2018
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is currently recruiting for the position of a Partnership and Programme Manager, who inter alia will play a key role in assisting HAD to achieve its growth ambitions by developing strategic relationships with institutions, organisations and funding agencies, with the aim of developing sustainable programmes that enable us to continue the capacity building of local community based organisations.
The successful candidate must have or be:
· Educated to degree level, ideally with an appropriate or relevant post-graduate qualification or significant experience in the sector.
· Experience of successfully fundraising and dealing with institutional donors and international donors
· Proven experience and knowledge of effective budgetary control and grant management.
· Experience of establishing strong and constructive working relationships with colleagues from different functions, organisations and cultures
· Ability to budget for activities and projects and monitor and report on financial activities and support donor audits
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
· screening clearance
· receipt of satisfactory references
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt, and candidates will be invited for an interview accordingly throughout this vacancy's duration.
Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply by downloading the application pack under the relevant role on our website http://www.islamic-relief.org/work-with-us and forward the completed form to Recruitment@irworldwide.org by the closing date.
- Organization: IRW - Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Location: Birmingham (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) | united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Project and Programme Management
- External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2018-09-14