Delhi (United States of America)
Executive Assistant, Feminist Approach to
Technology, New Delhi
1. POSITION VACANT: Executive Assistant, Feminist Approach to Technology,
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Feminist Approach to Technology (FAT) is a non-profit organization established in 2008, with the mission of empowering women by enhancing their awareness, interest, and participation in technology, apart from encouraging and enabling them to work with technology. The organization collaborates with a number of womenâs organizations, to mainstream the issue of engendering technology. FAT primarily operates in Delhi, with projects in Bihar, Jharkhand and Pune as well.
FAT âs work is primarily with adolescent girls and young women and team members predominantly comprise of alumni of its programs.
For more details about the organization, please visit http://www.fat-net.org
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Executive Director (ED), the Executive Assistant shall be responsible for providing high level and comprehensive administrative and executive support for the smooth execution of operations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Plan, organize and implement events such as board/ high-level meetings, workshops, conferences, training programmes and other similar events, with responsibility for coordinating venue, travel and facility logistics;
(2) Cultivate and maintain good working relationships and networks with contacts in the government, non-government and private sectors, apart from co-workers;
(3) Prepare draft reports, briefing notes, presentations and summaries of key documents on behalf of the ED;
(4) Coordinate meetings of the ED, as well as generate minutes of proceedings and key decisions and/or outcomes;
(5) Maintain an organized filing system for the EDâs office, covering all paper and electronic documents;
(6) Work in a team to support the smooth running of office infrastructure;
(7) Arrange travel, accommodation and itineraries and all correspondence relating to arrangements, as necessary;
(8) Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep track of price data, in order to ensure best pricing on supplies and services.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
The applicant must be a graduate from a reputed educational institution and/or a matriculate with a degree/ diploma in secretarial practices However, more important than qualification are the skills and competencies listed later in this vacancy announcement.
Minimum of two years of experience of working as an Executive Assistant to a Senior Manager in a reputed organization.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Strong administrative skills with attention to detail, ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and the ability to effectively maintain systems;
(2) Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in English and Hindi;
(3) Knowledge and skills of office management systems and procedures;
(4) Proactive, innovative and articulate, with good analytical skills;
(5) Ability independently with no or limited supervision and have high levels of judgement and initiative, in addition to an ability to provide quality advice to senior managers;
(6) Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members at all levels within the organization;
(7) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and web-based applications;
(8) Should be willing to travel if needed.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross compensation budgeted for the position is Rs. 6 lacs per annum. Please note that offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history of the selected candidate.
6. LOCATION: New Delhi
7. REFERENCE: EA-FAT
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011- 2684 2162; 4165 3612
9. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to urgently apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter highlighting their motivation to apply and suitability for the position, along with an updated resume including names and contact details of at least two referees, by or before August 31, 2018.
- Organization: Feminist Approach to Technology (FAT)
- Location: Delhi (United States of America)
- Grade: Administrative Services and Support - Generally no need for Higher Education - Administrative support
- Human Resources
- Operations and Administrations
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2018-09-08