Intern (Program Internship)
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the guidance and supervision of the Chief Programme Development for SDG Implmentation, the short-term programme intern is expected to perform the following task based responsibilities:
- Assist in operational management and support substantive analysis of SDG impact finance projects.
- Monitoring the relevant government policies and regulations related to programme/projects.
- Provide logistics support for missions, events and project related workshops.
- Facilitation of information flow, coordination of schedule and other logistic arrangement both within the team and inter-teams
- Prepartation of draft communication, translation of documentations including letters, MOUs, briefing materials, programme agenda and concept note-project proposals and interpretation at the meetings.
- Collection of working documents, analyzing papers and compilation of background materials relating to the areas the team manages
- Ensure all the programme related documents are well maintained and timely updated in registry
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
1. Fluent in both Chinese and English.
2. Translation related work experience.
Required Skills and Experience
Master degree preferred
- Organization: UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Beijing (China)
- Grade: Internship
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2018-09-05