NATIONAL POST: Administrative Associate, UNFPA Egypt Country Office, Cairo, G-6
The Administrative Associate (AA) is responsible for implementing the organizational administrative rules, policies and standards for the UNFPA Country Office (CO) in Egypt. You will provide administrative support services and guidance to users in all matters relating to human resources and administration.
You will report directly to the Operations Analyst.
In the UNFPA CO in Egypt and in the context of the implementation of the Country Programme, you will play a vital role in delivering quality services in human resource and administration to internal and external clients, mastering all relevant rules, guidelines and procedures, and taking a client-oriented results-focused approach to interpreting these. You will ensure efficient and reliable administrative requirements are fulfilled and reported in a timely manner with required quality checks, in line with UNFPA guidelines.
You will build close relationships with CO programme and operations teams, Regional and HQs-based administrative teams, national counterparts, service providers as well as the UN agencies for efficient and effective delivery of quality services.
Qualifications and Experience
Completed Secondary Level Education required. First level university degree in Business Administration/Public Administration highly desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Six years of relevant experience in administration, finance or office management.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
- Ability to perform a variety of standard specialized and non-specialized tasks and work processes that are fully documented, researched, recorded and reported;
- Ability to review a variety of data, identify and adjust discrepancies, identify and resolve operational problems;
Fluency in English and Arabic are required.
- Organization: UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- Location: Cairo (Egypt)
- Grade: GS-6, General Service - No need for Higher Education - Locally recruited position - Administrative support
- Operations and Administrations
- Closing Date: 2018-09-26