Human Resource Analyst
INDIA | Delhi
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT, is a not-for-profit research and training organization with partners in over 100 countries, focused on increasing food security and reducing poverty at an international scale. Please refer to our website for more information www.cimmyt.org
We are seeking for a dynamic, and self-motivated professional with excellent organizational and people skills for the position of Human Resource Analyst.
The position will be based in Delhi.
- Be Responsible for all Personal Administration activities from hiring to retiring of the Staff members (LRS, Interns, consultants) in India and provide efficient and proactive support to the IRS management team at HQ on all requests related to IRS assigned in India.
- In coordination with Program leaders/Unit heads provide HR admin support for recruitment (with regards to advertising, scheduling interviews, offer letters, negates and other contract letters, verification process as per the requirements, conduct reference check and manage pre hiring and post hiring documents of candidates).
- Ensure appropriate internal communication on HR related topics in coordination with the related HR team at HQ including HR benefits
- Plan and conduct new hire orientation of new staff.
- Maintain and ensure staff database and personal files with accuracy of Information.
- Provide operational support on Performance Management Cycle: Performance Review, Salary Review, Promotions, and Performance Improvement Plans processes.
- Assist in framing and implementation of annual training plan of staff.
- Ensure that payroll documents are processed to Finance on time and a record is maintained.
- Maintain and update leave and attendance data of employees.
- Support in documentation to meet the audit compliance.
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation and HR policies and procedures established by CIMMYT for all Staff categories assigned in India, including but not limited to hiring, discipline, promotion, termination, etc.
- Perform any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- MBA or Master’s in Human Resource Management/People Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resource Management in an International NGO.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to be flexible in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required.
- Able to integrate into a multi-cultural team and cooperate with co-workers.
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 1 year, after which further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.
Email cover letter and CV as a single document with last drawn salary, salary expectations and notice period no later than Saturday, 15 December 2018 to Human Resources, CIMMYT
(Email: email@example.com / Please insert Position Reference number: IN18117-BIS in the subject of your email)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CIMMYT is an equal-opportunity employer and strives for staff diversity in gender and nationality.