Recruitment Marketing Officer
medair gso | Lausanne | Switzerland
Recruitment Marketing Officer
Switzerland Global Support Office
Manage Medair’s international recruitment marketing activities, attracting quality candidates for our internationally recruited staff (IRS) and GSO (Global Support Office) roles. Prepare high quality recruitment marketing communications to targeted markets, by ensuring the increasing reach of Medair promotion externally on key humanitarian, sector specific, professional and Christian websites, at relevant events, and within professional training institutions. Manage and develop recruitment contact networks from Medair alumni, public, church, and training networks as well as LinkedIn. Strong focus on building French-speaking candidate pool in Switzerland and internationally.
Medair GSO provides operational guidance for country programmes, along with both technical and compassionate support for our relief workers. Within our headquarters and affiliate offices, we are also responsible for promoting the work of Medair to the world, to raise and manage the funds needed to run our life-saving and sustaining programmes, and to recruit international and GSO staff.
Workplace & Conditions
Medair GSO, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Swiss or eligible EU citizens, or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland, can apply.
Starting Date & Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. Full Time.
Key Activity Areas
Recruitment Communications & Networking
- Coordinate sending vacancies to key publics in Medair’s main language groups (EN / FR / NL / DE).
- Prepare inspiring and interesting content for email communications to differing audiences.
- Manage the subscriber databases ensuring the right subscribers receive the right communications.
- Search for key potential candidates in LinkedIn and Devex online databases as appropriate, preparing candidate lists for pre-selection for pro-active recruitment communications and follow-up.
- Lead Medair recruitment networking by researching and contacting key church, training, professional group and partner organisations with a Swiss and International French bias.
- In collaboration with GSO and Field HR officers, create brand-ready job announcements.
- Promote Medair jobs on Medair website and on key external humanitarian / development / professional / Christian websites, in English and French.
- Collaborate with team members to update and improve key information and content on the Medair recruitment website as well as the key external recruitment documents.
- Support on key external website contracts and job postings packages.
- Lead, coordinate and prepare Medair attendance at relevant and targeted events.
- Manage the logistics of each event, from start to finish (contacting organisers, building teams, preparing stand layout, ensuring professional follow-up with individuals and networks…).
- Ensure Medair recruiting focused channels (LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) are regularly invested in with updates (videos, photos, stories) and inspirational and motivational recruitment content.
- Help coordinating and preparing Medair recruitment related content resourcing in liaison with the communications teams and field communications officers.
Recruitment Activity Analysis
- Support the Recruitment Coordinator by preparing relevant monthly, quarterly and annual statistics (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Campaign Monitor, Qlik based reporting).
Recruitment Projects & Administration
- Lead the implementation of international French focused recruitment activities.
- Support the development of Medair recruitment projects, including the Alumni Network.
- Recommend and integrate new recruitment activities into the ongoing recruitment strategy and plans.
Affiliate Office Support
- Develop sturdy recruitment support to affiliate offices as required, helping to research, target and implement relevant recruitment approaches.
- Help providing answers to recruitment related queries from affiliates.
- Follow-up regarding recommendations or affiliate communications related to specific applicants.
- When appropriate, support affiliates at events in their region, especially for French-speaking audiences.
Team Spiritual Life
- Reflect the values of Medair with staff, beneficiaries, and external contacts.
- Work and pray together in our Christian faith-based team settings. Fully contribute to the rich spiritual life of your team, including team devotions, prayers, and words of encouragement.
- Encouraged to join and contribute to Medair’s international prayer network.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
- Business Administration / Communications qualification.
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- Two year’s minimum experience working in communications, marketing, or recruitment related fields.
- Very good knowledge of Word and Excel. Powerpoint is an asset.
- Ability to work well with database / internet tools.
- Attention to detail, conscientious, trustworthy, effective and organized.
- Sense of initiative and responsibility, strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to work independently and to lead projects autonomously and with other collaborators.
- Capable of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong team player with a collaborative and servant spirit.
- Organization: Medair
- Location: medair gso | Lausanne | Switzerland
- Grade: FG I, Function Group 1, Contract Agent - Administrative support
- Communication and Public Information
- Sales and Marketing
- Closing Date: