Recruitment Partner (Maternity Cover)
medair global support office | Ecublens | Switzerland
Recruitment Partner (Maternity Cover)
Switzerland Global Support Office
Responsible for implementing Medair’s International recruitment strategy, sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews, selecting ROC participants and making final selection recommendations. The recruitment partner provides input into the development of long-term recruiting strategies, nurtures trusting relationships with alumni and potential candidates and liaises with HR Partners to support internal talent promotion.
Medair’s global HR function supports the organisation in the implementation of world class humanitarian aid projects by ensuring that the organisation has adequate systems and structures to efficiently recruit and retain the right people. The HR function is also working on impacting Medair’s culture by creating and sustaining a work environment where our values are fully alive and staff is being cared of through a “people to people” model.
Workplace & Conditions
Medair Global Support Office, Ecublens, Switzerland.
- Swiss or eligible EU citizens, or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland, can apply.
- For more senior / technical roles, some other nationalities may be eligible to apply.
Starting Date & Initial Contract Details
February 2019. Fixed term contract, 7 months.
Key Activity Areas
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of the Medair recruitment strategy.
- Provides input into the analysis of recruitment activities to provide ROI statistics and improvement possibilities for recruitment targeting and results.
- Support individuals in the candidate and employee life cycle.
- Deliver and use the selection process for new / vacant positions.
- Screen applications in regards to values, skills and culture fit. Coordinate technical screenings.
- Select ROC participants: pre-selected candidates and selected candidates for Medair Talent pool.
- Help with the management of the candidates Talent pool.
- Coordinate with the HR Partner and Talent manager for internal candidates.
- Make final selection recommendation to the Country Director or GSO line manager.
Emergency Response recruitment
- Provide support in the management of the Emergency Response Pool and email, ensuring interested and approved candidates are included and relevant selection criteria are up to date.
- Collaborate with G-ERT on communication with the pool, before, during and after emergencies.
Recruitment Database management
- Contribute to the management of the Medair recruitment database system and ensure it is kept up to date on candidate selection criteria and availability – currently Wigii (internal) database.
- Facilitate and promote use of the database and reports among all HR staff.
- Research and develop key contact information within the recruitment database.
- Ensure data is utilised according to GDPR requirements.
Relationship and Talent management
- Manage ongoing relationship with Alumni and candidates who have passed the ROC.
- Coordinate with the HR Partner to include internal staff into the recruitment strategy.
- Contribute to the creation of a Talent pipeline.
- Contribute to relationship management in other Medair alumni networks (prayer, funding, Media…).
- Engage and coordinate the ROC, incl. preparation, planning, communication, administration and continued improvement. Deliver quality presentations and lectures during the ROC.
- Be an active contributor in maintaining the quality in ROC management within rotating ROC teams.
- Continually improve on key processes, policies, procedures and information systems, through problem solving and new initiatives.
- Engage and collaborate on assigned HR projects, track progress and deliver outputs on schedule.
Team Spiritual Life
- Reflect the values of Medair with staff, beneficiaries, and external contacts.
- Work and pray together in our Christian faith-based team settings. Fully contribute to the rich spiritual life of your team, including team devotions, prayers, and words of encouragement.
- Encouraged to join and contribute to Medair’s international prayer network.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor degree in HR or a related field. Master in a related field of operation (optional).
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- Previous exposure to professional social networks (Linkedin, Xing…).
- Experience in supporting hiring managers, process-building, planning and execution, working under tight deadlines. Experience as an HR generalist/ business partner will be a plus.
- Knowledgeable with the Microsoft office Environment.
- Experience with applicants tracking system. Working experience with an HRIS is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and analyse data; Organization and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to build strong and long term relationships.
- Organization: Medair
- Location: medair global support office | Ecublens | Switzerland
- Grade: FG I, Function Group 1, Contract Agent - Administrative support
- Closing Date: