Aplication Assistant (18-114)
About the role:
This position will support the development activities of three RIU’s
projects: HiDAP-AGROFIMs, CIP-Pathology Platform and Update CIP’s Corporate
Database. This position will be based in Lima, Peru (La Molina) and will report
to the Applications Officer.
- Participates in requirements collection from
users for the assigned information systems.
- Supports the design, development, and testing,
adjustments and improvement to existing information systems that allows CIP to
achieve its goals.
- Supports local and global information systems
to provide functional and technical solutions to reported or identified issues.
- Complies and helps develop ITU’s established
practice, methodologies, policies.
- Assists the operation of development of
assigned services through software development, communication activities,
training delivery and other service promotion and strengthening activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Informatics Engineering
and similar careers or related disciplines.
- 1 to 2 years of experience on information systems analysis,
design, development, operation and support.
- Experience with ERP operation and support desired.
- Experience with business process modeling and data design.
- SQL and multiple programming languages knowledge.
- Desirable ITIL Foundations or Project management studies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work in
- Ability to work well independently and as team member.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English
- Great career
opportunity in an international organization.
compensation package commensurate with experience.
- One-year term
contract with the possibility of renewal.
- Work in an equal
and diverse workplace.