Human Resources & Administration Manager (Iran Nationals Only) - Iran
Tehrān (Iran) | #29
Rights Respected People Protected
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, food security, livelihoods, legal assistance, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors. The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 6,000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. NRC runs the world's largest standby rosters NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.
NRC in the Islamic Republic in Iran
NRC started operations in Iran in 2012. We currently deliver humanitarian assistance in 8 provinces in the sectors of Education, Food Security and livelihoods, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Shelter construction, as well as Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA). We co-lead several technical inter-agency working groups and provide capacity building to humanitarian partners in country. NRC Iran also built an advocacy unit to develop initiatives amongst INGOs to improve rights of the displaced.
NRC is scaling up substantially its activities in support of the Government of Iran efforts towards an estimated 3,6 million Afghans residing in country.
About the position: Human Resources and Administration Manager
NRC is now seeking a dedicated/experienced HR and Administration Manager to ensure the implementation of HR and Admin policies in NRC Iran programme according to NRC's HR global standards. The HR and Administration Manager will manage NRC's HR/Admin unit in Iran and also support the Head of Support in ensuring the highest standard of compliance towards NRC’s handbooks and regulations.
Our ideal Candidate:
Are you NRC’s future HR and Administration Manager? Are you experienced in leading a team to achieve goals and implement policies? Can you develop HR protocols and systems and work under pressure? Are you experienced in mentoring and leading a team?
NRC has a fantastic opportunity for a strategical thinker with strong organizational/leadership skills and a proven capacity in the field of HR management.
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law
- Training, support, control and development of HR teams
- Support and train of all staff with Senior Management Team and line managers such as HR processes and personnel cases.
- Management of the HR and Administration team
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports
- Ensure safe and standardized filing of personnel documents in all offices
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Advice and guide on s recruitment, induction, staff development, performance management, reward etc.
- Responsible for initiating, develop and implement the strategic HR ambition such as Work force planning
- Responsible to provide strategic inputs in the development of NRC Iran strategy
- Lead the roll out of the HRMIS System in Iran
- HR focal point for handling HR related investigations on breaches of Code of Conduct
- Coordinate with relevant authorities and partners (Social Security Organization, Medical/Health insurance company, Ministry of Labor, Legal Advisor…)
Duty Station: Tehran (Country Office)
Contract duration/until: Until end of December 2019 (3 months probation period) with possible extension
Salary/Benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
- Organization: NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Tehrān (Iran) | #29
- Grade: Mid level - Internationally recruited position
- Human Resources
- Operations and Administrations
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2019-01-19