HR and Administration Assistant - Reception (Iran Nationals Only) - Iran
Tehrān (Iran) | #29
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, food security, livelihoods, legal assistance, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors. The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 6,000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. NRC runs the world's largest standby rosters NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.
NRC in the Islamic Republic in Iran
NRC started operations in Iran in 2012. We currently deliver humanitarian assistance in 8 provinces in the sectors of Education, Food Security and livelihoods, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Shelter construction, as well as Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA). We co-lead several technical inter-agency working groups and provide capacity building to humanitarian partners in country. NRC Iran also built an advocacy unit to develop initiatives amongst INGOs to improve rights of the displaced.
NRC is scaling up substantially its activities in support of the Government of Iran efforts towards an estimated 3,6 million Afghans residing in country.
About the position: Human Resources and Administration Assistant - Reception
The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day to day implementation of the administration function.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the HR/Admin function
- Perform according to the work and development plan
- Ensure Reception of visitors in an appropriate manner.
- Follow up stocks of Office Supplies and stationaries.
- Organize courier services and deliveries on daily basis.
- Organize taxi arrangements when required.
- Organize printing and translation services on regular basis.
- Deliver documents to the bank when required.
Duty Station: Tehran (Country Office)
Contract duration/until: Until December 2018 with possible extension
Salary/Benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
NRC reserves the right to close the application before the deadline if finds a suitable profiles.
- Organization: NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Tehrān (Iran) | #29
- Grade: Administrative Services and Support - Generally no need for Higher Education - Administrative support
- Operations and Administrations
- Human Resources
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2019-01-19