ICT Advisor – Connectivity & Infrastructure
SOS Children’s Villages International is an independent non-governmental social development organisation currently operational in 135 countries worldwide including 14 countries in Asia Region. At SOS we are committed to the welfare of children - often throughout the whole of their childhood - and to strengthening families and communities as a preventive measure in the fight against abandonment and social neglect.
With the SOS Children’s Village concept, our organisation pioneered a family approach to the long term care of children who are at risk or deprived of parental care. We build families for children in need, we help them shape their own futures and we share in the development of their communities regardless of their ethnic roots, nationality and religion by giving them a family, a permanent home and a sound basis for an independent life through National SOS Children’s Village Associations. We have strong Child Protection Policy and everyone in our organisation or associated is responsible to adhere to SOS Children Village International's Child Protection Policy.
Mission of the position
- Design, deploy and maintain regional network services based in Cisco Meraki solution and support Office 365 for International Office-Asia and Member Associations (countries) in Asia.
- Maintain and support Connectivity & Infrastructure platform and provide solution at Regional Office and in the Member Associations in Asia.
- Provide technical support to Member Associations and users on Office 365 platform.
- Ensures Global ICT Standards and Policies are implemented and acts as Asia Regional HR Contact for Global Intranet Users.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Deploy, manage and support Regional Network Services based in Cisco Meraki Solution.
- Support Office 365 Communication & Collaboration Portal, which is a cloud-based solution for Asia Member Associations.
- Implement Regional and Global ICT policies and Standards - Info Security, Business Continuity Management, and Network Management Systems.
- Administer and Maintain Users Backup through automated solution for business continuity at International Office (IO) -Asia.
- Administer and maintain the advanced level IT Security system to secure and provide stable Network in the office.
- Deploy and Maintain Applications and Domain Windows servers at IO Asia
- Provide technical support to IO - Asia and Member Associations
- Guide, support and act as a Regional HR contact person for Global Users Management for IO- Asia and MAs
- Process and Maintain Asia Member Associations Software licenses requests and delivery.
- Ensure Patch Management including firmware update for all the systems regularly for all the equipment.
- Maintain all ICT Infrastructure in International Office –Asia.
- Ensure ICT Performance Cockpit database is up-to-date
- Maintain files/documents related to software and hardware.
- Bachelor Degree in IT: B.E/ B.Tech – Computer Science/IT
- Experience in Cisco Meraki Solution, Azure, Office 365
- Proven 3 to 4 years working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with Windows Servers, computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Systematic approach to tasks and organizing skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team oriented and with high virtual capabilities (confident in virtual meetings, as participant as well as leader)
- Open to learn new technologies and applies.
What we offer
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will match industry standards.
Interested applicants should send their application via e-mail to Asia.Recruitment@sos-kd.org latest by January 20, 2019. It is must for all the applicants to mention the designation in the subject line of e-mail while sending their application.