Civic Service in European antiracist NGOs federation
Get committed for a Europe of equality, liberty and justice !
As a member of the Coordination Staff of the European Grassroots Antiracist Movement, you will be part of an international team and contribute to coordinate European campaigns.
Depending on your skills and interests, you will work on :
- Grassroots campaigns: in several countries simultaneously, or European mobilizations in one country.
- Advocacy campaigns: along with the Elie Wiesel Network of parliamentarians, targeting national, European and international institutions.
€ 570 net/month.
Application process and dates:
• Send your CV and cover letter (in English) to the email address below.
• You will then be contacted for an interview.
• The duration of the contract is 8 months.
Civic Service eligibility criteria:
• Candidate between 18 and 26 years old
• Citizen of one of the countries of the European Economic Area, if not one-year residence permit in France or a work-permit to be eligible.
For more information about the Civic Service: