FLYING LOGISTIC COORDINATOR Location: International field and HQ (Madrid)
Madrid (Spain) | spain
Participate in first emergency responses, ensuring all logistical aspects, in order to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of Médicos del Mundo in international emergencies
Hierarchical dependence of the Flying Emergency Coordination
In the field:
· Coordinate and monitor the logistics and security aspects of the emergency
· Carry out the precise technical advice in crisis response operations
· Manage the technical staff under her/his responsibility, assigned to the intervention
· Participate in the identification of new proposals and / or projects, related to the emergency
· Maintain the dialogue with the entities and organizations that correspond
· Participate in the cluster and sub-cluster established in the context
· Participate in the practical training of staff
· Contribute to the definition and implementation of operational strategies
· Participate in the briefing / debriefing of the staff
· Prepare the reports and indicators deemed appropriate, related to the interventions carried out
· Participate in staff training
· Know and fulfill the Mission, Vision, Principles and Values of MdM
· Comply with the internal norms and procedures of the Entity. Know and comply with the "Guide of Conduct and Ethical Performance" of MdM
Higher degree and / or Vocational Training, preferably from a technical branch.
Languages: Spanish, English and French high level
Availability to travel and stay part of the time outside Spain.
· Minimum of three years' experience in the logistics area in the field, in Emergency and Humanitarian Action projects.
· Experience in the creation and development of procurement processes.
· Work experience as logistics and security manager in complex socio-political and security contexts, including conflicts and natural disasters.
· Organizational capacity
· Results Orientated
· Medicos del Mundo’s Salary charts