Junior Research Assistant G&C Improvement (19-15)
for crop growth modeling improvement and adaptation
assistant for data collection.
- Data acquisition and processing skills in potato trials.
scientific equipment and devices, collecting and recording data.
on administration and logistics operations to guarantee an effective supply chain
for the projects’ needs.
with applicable health and safety CIP policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in
Agronomist, Biologist, Meteorologist or Agricultural Engineering with one year of work
experience at least.
- Experience working in close collaboration with breeders in a
scientific research environment.
in collecting, managing phenotype data and basic statistical analysis using MS
- Experience in crop growth modeling in potato.
- Skills in
using and learning how to use scientific equipment and devices.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
ability on problem solving and capability to work independently.
- Hard working
with ability to handle multiple work activities in an effective and
- Willingness to undertake national and international travel.
- Excellent Spanish written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic written and oral communication skills in English.
- Great professional opportunity in an international organization.
- Salary is competitive, paid in soles, and commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage.
- Attractive retirement plan.
- One-year contract with the possibility of renewal.
- Work in an equal and diverse workplace.