Emergency Response Assistant - CASH
Overall purpose of the role:
- Provides field-level support for implementing Multi-Purpose Cash Assistant (MPCA) distribution activities.
- Assist the emergency cash officer in ensuring quality implementing, planning, coordination with stakeholders and (MPCA) lists reconciliation of distribution activities on field level.
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
Experience and technical competencies:
- One year of relevant work experience is preferred, previous working in cash distribution is an asset.
- Basic knowledge in MS office (Excel & word).
- Good accounting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with FSPs, beneficiaries & community leaders.
- Excellent organizing and coordination skills.
- English knowledge is an asset.
The proposed employment conditions are based on DRC policy and Yemeni labor law. The selected candidate shall perform his/her duties in compliance with the DRC Code of Conduct and procedures at all times
CVs of qualified candidates are invited at the below link by the 20th February ,2019. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, and based on urgency, DRC may fill the position prior to the closing date. Please mention your name on the uploaded CV file. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.