User Quality Assurance and Documentation Coordinator
Nairobi (Kenya) | Kenya
Who we are
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing. There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motley group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
Partner with us! The Innovations and Evidence Hub is looking for a User Quality Assurance and Documentation Coordinator to provide frontline support, training, quality assurance, and user documentation for multi-country initiative focused on leveraging mobile technology to better engage with PSI’s target audience. This is an exciting new initiative that provides the opportunity to make technology work to deliver better health outcomes through bringing care closer to people in the developing world. Sound like something you would be interested in?
• Act as frontline user technical support for country teams to rapidly troubleshoot, solve, and/or escalate issues as necessary
• Develop user documentation and training materials
• Conduct trainings and demonstrations of technology products for new users
• Conduct thorough testing of technology products for functionality, performance, and reliability
• Support system configuration
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual a passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position. In particular, we are looking for;
• 2-3 years working on technology implementation projects, especially mobile technology
• 2-3 years of experience providing frontline support for a technology project; experience with DHIS2 software strongly preferred
• Experience conducting trainings on technology (experience with virtual/remote trainings a plus)
• Strong customer service mindset; highly responsive and great interpersonal skills
• Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Creative technical problem-solving capabilities and ability to think ‘outside the box’
• Great writing and communication skills
• Capability to develop user training materials and curricula
• Highly organized and a self-starter
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (e.g., business, computer science, customer service, technology)
• Experience in public health or working for a development agency is a plus
What would get us excited?
• Fluent in French, Portuguese, or Spanish
• Experience with data visualization in PowerBI or Tableau
• Experience with programming languages and/or user experience design
The timeframe for the consultancy is 12 months with a possibility of extension
Where and How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and current Curriculum Vitae to
Email Subject: User Quality Assurance and Documentation Coordinator