Digital Marketing Assistant (Platform), GS-4, Brasília, Brazil, TA (109267)
Under the direct supervision of the Digital Fundraising Officer, the staff will be responsible for building landing pages focused on acquiring new conversions and assisting in developing the integration with different platforms and tools trough APIS, assuring that UNICEF program is being implemented and for following up the results.
UNICEF works in some of the world`s toughest places, to reach the world`s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, make a difference
UNICEF wants to make sure that all children in Brazil can enjoy their rights, particularly those who have been excluded from the country's progress and those who grow up in especially vulnerable circumstances. To achieve its goals, UNICEF works both at national level to influence policies and programmes for children as well as in the regions where most of the disadvantaged children live. One of our goals is to guarantee to all children and adolescents access to quality health; the sexual and reproductive rights of adolescents and young people; and the full development of children in early childhood.
Current job organizational context
The fundamental mission of UNICEF is to promote the rights of every child, everywhere, in everything the organization does in programs, in advocacy and in operations. The equity strategy, emphasizing the most disadvantaged and excluded children and families, translates this commitment to children`s rights into action. For UNICEF, equity means that all children have an opportunity to survive, develop and reach their full potential, without discrimination, bias or favoritism. To the degree that any child has an unequal chance in life "in its social, political, economic, civic and cultural dimensions" her or his rights are violated. There is growing evidence that investing in the health, education and protection of a society most disadvantaged citizens addressing inequity "not only will give all children the opportunity to fulfill their potential but also will lead to sustained growth and stability of countries". This is why the focus on equity is so vital. It accelerates progress towards realizing the human rights of all children, which is the universal mandate of UNICEF, as outlined by the Convention on the Rights of the Child, while also supporting the equitable development of nations.
Strategic office context: In order to increase the fundraising resources and achieve the established goals in the RM&P Strategy (Resources Mobilization and Partnerships) set by the Global Headquarters and Brazil`s Country Office, the Digital Fundraising team needs extra capacity to implement the strategy and to meet the goals forecasted.
For further information, please visit www.unicef.org.br
How can you make a difference?
Join our team to be responsible for: Under the direct supervision of the Digital Fundraising Officer, the staff will be responsible for building landing pages focused on acquiring new conversions and assisting in developing the integration with different platforms and tools trough - Application Programming Interfaces (APIS), assuring that UNICEF program is being implemented and also following up the results.
- Support and follow up daily routine tasks related to the implementation of CRO (Conversion rate optimization) with UX techniques and concepts as per orientations of the Fundraising Officer (Digital);
- Support and follow up daily routine tasks related to the integration with different platforms and tools trough APIS (CMS, E-mail marketing, database, Google Tag Manager, Joomla, etc.) as per orientations of the Fundraising Officer (Digital);
- Support and follow up different actions aimed to improve the UNICEF`s website CMS (Joomla and owned) as per directions provided by the Fundraising Officer (Digital);
- Support the implementation of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy;
- Support the implementation of payment and charging solutions for the website, by following instructions and orientations provided by the Fundraising Officer (Digital);
- Participate in weekly meetings about learnings, optimizations and innovative ideas with the team and agency;
- Support the management of financial processes with the web provider;
- Produce periodic (weekly, monthly) and ad hoc reports, letters and other paperwork;
- Conduct researches to collect useful digital data of the market through google search, magazines and other information tools related to the digital market as per indication of the Fundraising Officer (Digital);
- Provide administrative and clerical support;
- Performs any additional assignments as requested by the supervisor.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have...
- Completion of secondary education or be enrolled in a graduate school program in Marketing, Advertisement, IT or digital related areas;
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks; Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics; A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience; willing to learn;
- Experience with Google Data Studio or other dashboard tools; Lead Generation campaigns; CRM tools; SEO; 3rd sector organizations;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese required. Knowledge of Spanish will be considered an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate
UNICEF`s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The technical competencies required for this post are Analyzing (I), Applying Technical Expertise (I), Planning and organizing (I) and Following Instructions and Procedures (I).
View our competency framework at
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Candidates must be Brazilian citizens or have a valid work permit.
All candidates who wish to apply to this Vacancy Announcement are requested to prepare and submit their application in English.