IT Deployment and Assets Specialist
IMPORTANT NOTICE\: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on your personal device date and time settings
FAO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and nationality
People with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
The incumbent may be re-assigned to different activities and/or duty stations depending on the evolving needs of the Organization
- Daily Review user requests for IT deployment services through a multi-channel single point of contact (e.g. Ticketing system);
- Fulfil IT logistics, assets and deployment requests, as per defined SLA, including and not limited to equipment hardware asset inventory, computer deployments and equipment write-offs;
- Analyze IT incidents related to deployment; monitor major incident alerts and follow-up on tickets with SLA breach;
- Elaborate plans for IT deployment requests, equipment dismissal/ write-offs and disposal for FAO HQ;
- Maintain and update IT Inventory, ensuring timely tagging of IT equipment
- Liaise with SSC for IT assets updates;
- Ensure users requests provide budget code details needed to back-charge the IT deployment services provided;
- Maintain updated database on IT deployment services requests and back-charge details;
- Install standard Software not included in FAO Standard kit;
- Install of non-standard Software cleared by CIO;
- Liaise with Service Desk for maintenance support, and collaborate on Hardware troubleshooting if needed;
- Manage FAO Adobe console license assignment;
- Collaborate on the definition of IT deployment service description, procedures, SLAs;
- Participate in weekly meeting with supervisor in order to check IT deployment service status;
- Any other related duties.
- Advanced university degree (for Consultants) in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Management, Law, social science, international relations or equivalent / Secondary School Diploma (for PSAs).
- At least one to four years of relevant experience in similar positions.
- Working knowledge of English, French or Spanish and limited knowledge of one of the other two or of Arabic, Chinese, Russian (for Consultants). Working knowledge of English, French or Spanish (for PSAs).
FAO Core Competencies
Additional Selection Criteria
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency