NTD Project Officer (m/f/d)
Cambridge (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
CBM is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. We are looking to recruit as soon as possible an:
NTD Project Officer (m/f/d)
Main objective of the role:
The NTD Project Officer will support the NTD Programme Manager in the implementation of the NTD strategy within the Inclusive Eye Health Initiative. This will include monitoring existing programmes, ensuring accurate information is provided to donors and supporting the submission of new proposals. The Project Officer will also provide support to the daily operation of the team in reporting, data management, budget monitoring and team events, as well as administration and communication.
We are looking for someone who will…
- Monitor progress of programmes through communication with CBM Country Offices
- Analyse data and ensure strong reporting to donors
- Provide support to reporting on donor funded programmes.
- Manage and analyse statistical data for NTD programmes for reports and publications
- Draft and edit concept notes and proposals in liaison with NTD, international Office (IO) and CO staff
- Provide support on assigning expenditure and monitoring NTD team budget spending
- Provide support to NTD team members on travel arrangements and finance claims
- Organise regular NTD team meetings, communicating agendas and minute taking
- Research potential donors for submission of NTD programmes
We are looking for someone who has…
- A passion to make a difference for improving the life of people with disabilities
- A relevant academic degree (Social sciences, international development, business administration…
- Minimum of 2 years with an international development agency
- Experience in proposal writing and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to write clearly
- Proven administrative skills
- Strong numeracy with experience in data management
- Computer literacy (MS Navision, MS office package and MS Sharepoint solutions)
- Professional proficiency in English. Knowledge of French would be advantageous
The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please see Here. If you feel that this role would be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Application deadline: April 4, 2019.
This position is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract to be based in Cambridge, UK, subject to local employment and immigration laws.