Grants Manager, Bangladesh
Since 1963 and in 147 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Grants Manager, Bangladesh
ACDI/VOCA is seeking a Grants Manager for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded activity focused on using a market systems approach in agriculture. The envisioned activity will utilize a market systems approach to address vulnerabilities across the agricultural sector and work with market actors to facilitate change, drive investment, and foster inclusive growth.
- Ensure the establishment and management of a transparent, effective and efficient grants program, including the management of grant agreements with local communities and partners.
- Oversee all aspects in preparing solicitations and applications processes, contracting/awarding sub-agreements, disbursing of funds, the provision of grant management assistance to the grantees, and overseeing the subgrant management system.
- Provide strategic direction to the grants team to ensure successful execution of the activity fund.
- Work with field teams and beneficiaries in grants management including contractual obligations and reporting requirements.
- Develop and implement procedures and timelines for cash disbursements to sub-grantees in compliance with USAID and ACDI/VOCA policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-level and productive working relationships with subgrantees and partners.
- Minimum 10 years working on development programs, preferably U.S. Government funded; at least 5 years successfully managing large grants programs in similar contexts.
- Master’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or another related field is highly preferred; Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Demonstrated experience in the monitoring and evaluation of programs.
- Familiarity and experience with USAID procurement policies, regulations, reporting requirements, and grant management procedures.
- Experience working effectively with and engaging international, national, local, and private sector stakeholders.
- Experience working in Bangladesh strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English required.
Please apply directly online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.