Welthungerhilfe (www.welthungerhilfe.de) is one of the large and respected private organisations in the field of development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. It carries out projects in 39 countries and campaigns for fairer cooperation with developing countries. If you are prepared to dedicate yourself to carrying out projects under sometimes difficult conditions and you match the requirements set out below, we look forward to receiving your application for the position of
Expert IT Administration (m/f)
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of two years. There are good prospects for an extension. The place of work will be Bonn, in Germany.
As Expert IT Administration you will be responsible for the smooth operation of Welthungerhilfes IT Systems. You will also actively manage the IT security of the organization.
- Systemadministration and user support
- Managing and monitoring of Welthungerhilfes IT infrastructure
- Persuing the change management processes of Welthungerhilfes IT Systems
- Troubleshooting via fault-, performance- und security management
- Incident-, problem- and risk analysis
- Designing technical concepts
- Developing standard configurations for Welthungerhilfe's work stations
- Developing data security and data recovery concepts as well as possible breakdown scenarios according to security and quality standards
- A relevant university / polytechnic degree / vocational training in the field of IT
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in IT-infrastructure
- IT- Service, Quality and Security mindset
- Professional experience in Server Operating Systems
- Professional experience in O365, IP-network, IT-security, virtualising, cloud only and hybrid-szenarios
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
We offer you co-operation in a highly dedicated team and a responsible scope of tasks. Furthermore, we facilitate a flexible organisation of working time as well as a healthy work-life balance. Of course, a comprehensive training is also part of our offer. Disabled persons will be considered preferentially in the event of equal qualification. The job description can be sent to you in case of interest.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by April 14, 2019. Your contact person is Sarah Liem-Hartmann.