Enable HR capability for a Not for Profit in South India
We are looking for highly dedicated and committed HR professionals/ consultants who –
§ have the expertise to implement and sustain talent processes and initiatives, specifically Talent Acquisition, Performance Management and Organization Communication
§ want to work with organizations making significant social and environmental impact.
Words that best describe work environment at Accion Fraterna
Committed to the Farmers, Positive Energy, High Integrity, Democratic Space, Acceptance of ideas
To know more about AF, please visit https://www.af-ecologycentre.org
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
· At least 2 years of experience focused on program management and implementation of HR policies and processes
· Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration
· Commitment to work with the organization for at least 12 months
· Experience of having worked with clients/ stakeholders in the social and development sector will be an added advantage.
· Role will involve travel/ on site presence at Anantapur for at least 2 weeks in a month.
Gross pay will be INR 50000 a month. Travel to and from Anantapur (once a month) and stay at the AF campus while on site will be arranged for.
Interested candidates may send in their detailed CVs along with one page note on their suitability to the position.
The applications should reach to The Director, Accion Fraterna, Upparapalle Road, Near RDT Stadium, ANANTAPUR – 515002. Applications may be submitted through e-mail with subject line Applied for HR professional / Consultant to email@example.com before 15-04-2019.