London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) | united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland
Full-time (37.5 hours), London-based
£20,582.25 plus 9% pension contribution
Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
25 days annual leave per annum and 3 Christmas office closure days and UK bank holidays
Closing date: 09.00am (UK Time) 2 May 2019
Interviews: W/C 6 May 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Finance Assistant who is used to supporting a team in all administrative aspects of an organisation’s financial processes.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Support the finance team through accounts payable processes
- Preparation and posting of income and expenditure into the accounting system (Access)
- Handling the finance team hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Providing general administrative support
The role involves working across all teams, exchanging information and resolving queries with the various teams within Conciliation Resources.
The ideal candidate will have experience in undertaking a wide range of administrative duties and be familiar with using accounts systems to process and export financial information. The candidate should be proficient in the use of Excel with good computer and numeracy skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of using an accounting or book-keeping system.
- Working knowledge of a second language (French, Spanish or Russian would be an advantage but is not required).
- Some experience of undertaking a range of administrative and financial duties including processing financial transactions and exporting financial information into other software (desirable).
- Good computer skills with a degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Experience of professionally handling visitors and responding to telephone and email enquiries would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of handling information in a confidential and sensitive manner.
For further details and full job description please visit our website.