SECURITY COORDINATOR PAKISTAN (H/F) - ISLAMABAD
Islamabad (Pakistan) | Pakistan
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Based in Islamabad, the Security Coordinator will be managing and supervising security of the mission. He/She will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of all SIF staff, locations and assets in Pakistan.
Under supervision of Head of Mission he/she is responsible for coordinating and supervising all security activities in the country. The Security Coordinator is a professional-level employee responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of operational field security activities. S/he ensures compliance with corporate security policies.
Responsible of the complete safety and security management framework
- Propose and develop a strategy of security management with adequate resources and assets
- Identify and monitors threats, assess SIF vulnerabilities and recommend adequate measures in terms of mitigation and risks reduction
- Conduct risk assessments, data collect and analysis
- Implement the general security policy in collaboration with the Head of Mission
- Implement and update the security plans and tools on the mission
Receive the alerts and lead the incident & crisis management
Follow and analyze closely the whole environment, the context and changes of dynamics, the actors
Provide credible information and contextual understanding of localized and country-wide security situations and incidents along with appropriate advice to SIF field and program management staff
Ensure proper Coordination on all safety and security issues and develop relevant networking
- At least 5 years of experience in INGOs on security related issues.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Security Coordinator or on a similar position with security planning, monitoring and management.
- Significant knowledge of humanitarian environment, donors, procedures, guidelines, and best practices in emergency management
- Ability to collect information regarding possible security threats.
- Strong leadership skills and supportive management style
- Ability to work in high-stress environment and under extreme pressure
- Ability to liaise with national authorities, NGO’s and other agencies.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- French fixed term contract : 5 months
- Remuneration according to profile
- Monthly perdiem
- Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance)
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position.