Requisition ID: req5164
Job Title: Regional Quality Assurance Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: Yes
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
The Regional Manager as part of the Global Supply Chain procurement team has the responsibility for reviewing all supply chain agreements and related documentation to ensure both compliance to IRC and donor policies as well as conduct detailed data analysis to validate that IRC is getting value for money. The Regional Manager collaborates internally with procurement category managers, Regional Supply Chain Directors and suppliers.
- Review all procurement documentation related to the IRC RFP/RFQ process prior to finalizing awards decisions to ensure full compliance to internal policies and donor requirements.
- Carry out enhanced due diligence on counterparties to establish their identity, bonafides, antecedents, reputation and capacity.
- Collaborate with Category Managers to share market data for analysis and insights on different procurement trends.
- Collaborate with Regional Supply Chain Directors on regional forecasting and requirements.
- Oversee the contract management process and conduct spot checks to detect non-compliance for corrective action plans.
- Ensure donor compliance requirements are reviewed prior to award Track and analyze spend and supplier data.
- Assist in developing supplier assessments, score cards and other analytics to enable team to effectively manage supplier performance.
- Collaborate with entire supply chain teams based in countries and regions.
- Perform cost analysis and benchmarking to review business award decisions.
- Tests incoming requests for a demonstrated understanding of the need to identify gaps, training opportunities, new documentation and process improvements
- Conduct detailed background checks and verification for suppliers to ensure engaged suppliers are credible.
- Performs detailed documentation and verification reviews at all stages of supply chain from need identification to need satisfaction.
- Deliver training to supply chain teams designed to improve compliance either in person or by supporting various trainers
- Carry out analysis on procurement data and prepare reports on findings, trends, patterns and identify any areas of increasing efficiencies.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Director, Global Supply Chain Quality Assurance
Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Global Supply Chain Operations Team, country programs, HQ department
- Minimum 3-5 years of Procurement or procurement audit related experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience carrying out enhanced due diligence/ corporate intelligence
- Fluent in English and French. Additional fluency in Arabic strongly preferred.
- Experience in identifying fraud red flags during procurement process
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable skills in applying Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as experience implementing and using procurement systems
- Working knowledge of market analysis, sourcing category strategy, supplier relationship management and negotiations
- NGO experience preferred with thorough understanding of institutional donors’ (USAID, DFID, OFDA, ECHO) policies relating to procurement.
- Experience with ERPs such as Microsoft Dynamic 365
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and shift focus from contract review to analytic support
- Excellent analytical skills
- Professional qualifications such as CFE, CIA, CPA preferred.
Working Environment: Office work environment.