Senior Accountant/Finance Manager
Nestlé Group's latest annex is currently seeking a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant to join the Nestlé elite financial team. Nestlé Group is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career. Discover the ways that Nestlé Group values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world’s leading nutrition, health and Wellness Company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it’s about enriching you. This accounting manager role is the finance lead on all regional Brands Division-wide financial processes including the Monthly Business Planning process, the Dynamic Forecast, The Market Business Strategy, Annual Budget, SKU rationalization, and the creation of the monthly MOR deck for the NUSA ELT meetings and other ad-hoc requests from both the Controller and Division President. This person will be the central point of contact for the co-pilots, corporation and leadership team responsible for providing timely and quality analytics, explanations, coordination and collaboration. This person will work closely with the Division Controller to manage financial risks and opportunities to ensure delivery of Divisional high performance targets. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with their recent CV/Resume immediately. Only successful applicants who meet Nestlé job requirements shall be contacted.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate, prepare and review all financial reporting required by the Division Management.
• Provide cross functional team (marketing, sales, supply chain) with appropriate financial reporting and measurements along with detailed analysis to drive business decisions.
• Provide executive summary detailing results, trends, variances, risks and opportunities.
• Partner with functional teams to generate insights and influence business results.
• Communicate results of monthly close to divisional management with appropriate explanation.
• Drive decision making and accountability to achieve financial targets. Partner and educate on Value Creation.
• Provide appropriate analysis of plans and forecasts to support sales, marketing and operational activities.
• Lead annual budget creation for MOGE and IS/IT.
• Lead core divisional processes (MBS, ICP, NPDI, SKU Rationalization, OP) including coordinating with Corporate and Brand Co-pilots, and Leadership Team.
• Develop and implement financial and operational processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function within the division.
• Lead Marketing Investment Plan. Oversee month end close, forecast accuracy and performance results (ROI) on marketing investments.
• Act as the liaison between Corporate and the Division.
• Act as the Co-Pilot to the Controller.
• Works independently with minimal supervision.
• Responsible for helping to manage all risks and opportunities to achieve financial targets.
Key Requirements and Skills:
• HND/BSc/BA/BS with major in Accounting or Finance, or related degree with coursework up to and including intermediate accounting.
• Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
• Hands-on knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards or International Accounting Standards (IAS) assumptions, principles and constraints (i.e. economic equity, going concern, monetary unit, periodic reporting, historical cost, revenue recognition matching, full disclosure, cost-benefit relationship, materiality, and conservatism).
• Demonstrated ability to design financial & non-financial measurements and key performance indicators (KPI’s) to drive improved business performance.
• Decision support skills.
• Working knowledge of budget preparation and forecasting for cost centres / balance sheet accounts.
• Working knowledge of financial concepts & principles including cash flow, NPV, IRR, ROI, Economic Profit, etc.
• Ability to understand and communicate the drivers of product profit & loss.
• Complex financial modelling skills.
• Knowledge of the principles of cost accounting and activity-based costing.
• Computer skills: MS Windows including intermediate Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; basic Access, and working knowledge of SAP
• Ability to work independently in solving business issues and taking initiative.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal form, including presentation skills.
• Effectively manage competing priorities by choosing those deliverables that will have the highest impact on the performance results.