Nestlé Group is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join Nestlé's new Corporate annex. We’re committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. Nestlé consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and Ready Refresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions. This position is the administrative and service support for the corporate division. The Branch Administrator will provide administrative support and business partnering that will enable the Branch / Zone to meet its business commitment to NWNA. The branch administrator will have fiduciary responsibility for managing payroll, accounts payable, and cash (deposits and petty cash). Branch Administrators must be versatile, detail oriented, and committed to serving the branch’s employees and leadership while prioritizing projects and tasks as directed by the Zone Business Manager (ZBM). The person in this position must be able to conduct oneself with a professional demeanour while being approachable by employees and leadership. You’ll join the heartbeat of our business and become part of the critical processes that allow us to delight our customers and consumers around the world. The best of administrative professionals think ahead of our needs. You’re proactive—constantly lending a hand to what we need before we need it. You know all the ins and outs—many of the details most of us will never know. Nestlé is a place where you’ll surround yourself with teams and projects that are making history. We’re leaning on you for those details that make an immeasurable difference in every area of what we do. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with their recent CV/Resume immediately. Only successful applicants who meet Nestlé's job requirements shall be contacted.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Schedule/organize meetings for groups. Coordinate travel arrangements for Purina office employees, visitors, VP Managing Director, and assisting other employees when needed.
• Coordinate off site meetings and conferences, including planning of logistical details, communication to appropriate parties and cost minimization.
• Clerical duties such as: process invoices on a weekly basis, process incoming and outgoing mail, maintain service on copier and fax machine, maintain electronic and hard copy files for functional areas, manage the purchasing and maintenance of office supplies and office equipment.
• Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information and materials. Analyze and summarize information from various sources for presentations.
• Direct contact with employees and HR in regards to employment issues and benefits; support during job fairs, etc.
• Provide support in controlling the Branch expenses and ensuring that the AP process is conducted in a timely manner with sensitivity to month-end close. Include PCard and PO management.
• Processing direct customer payments and reconciliation on a daily basis.
• provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on all key indicators as requested by leadership (i.e. penetration and route goal attainment reports).
• The maintenance of cell phones throughout the branch and monitoring cell phone usage and expenses.
• Ensuring the administrative functions of the facility are transparent to the front-line employees and staff.
• General Office Duties – the flexibility of supporting branch needs including meeting planning, catering, etc.
• Assisting the ZLM in the daily, weekly, monthly process of posting inventory in RMS and SAP. Printing various inventory reports and providing assistance to the ZLM with the monthly inventory reconciliation process.
• Perform a number of tasks in support of the safety initiative as well as preparing and storing regulatory documentation.
• Provide administrative support to sales team – business cards, contracts, etc.
• Provide administrative support to HRM and ZTSM including establishing EAFs to maintain employee records.
Key Requirements and Skills:
• Any completed Diploma, degree, advanced degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ of experience in administrative support or related role is required.
• Ability to perform administrative and related office skills at a professional level.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), including report creation and analysis.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with little to no direct supervision.
• Flexible, open-minded and positive attitude.
• Must be able to work under own initiative, handle confidential information and present a personable attitude to all office visitors.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suites.
• Strong communicator and relationship builder.
• Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks of different nature and levels of urgency.