Intern (Global Partnership Team)
Duties and Responsibilities
The intern will work for the Global Partnership Team under the supervision of the UNDP Senior Advisor for Development Financing and Investments, to support the coordination and activities of the Team. The incumbent is expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Self-motivated and responsible;
- Good communication and sense of judgment;
- Detail-oriented, preferably with previous administrative and office management experience;
- Filing management skills;
- Ability to work independently.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Economics, International Studies, Development Studies or related fields;
- Experience in English-to-Chinese (and vice versa) translation is strongly desirable;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Good computer and IT skills and experiences in using office software package.