As an Ombuds Officer, you will be available to all ICRC staff and will contribute to:
• Addressing workplace issues/concerns promptly, fairly and at the appropriate level;
• Advancing individual, team and organizational communication and conflict management capabilities;
• Upholding an ethical, compliant and communicative organizational culture;
• Preserving collegial relationships, individual and organizational reputations;
• Contributing to the development of an engaging, productive and positive workplace.
More specifically, you will undertake the responsibilities of: