Role: Ability to be empathetic and handle the team and beneficiaries maturely as the role would involve supporting the needy families.
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
· Admissions and Discharge procedures to be observed. Assisting occupancy team with accurate data.
· Updating patient files and MIS. Oversee Maintenance of registers
· Weekly and Monthly Reports to be generated. Supervise Daily Reports are accurate and sent timely
· Overall supervision of Centres. Conduct team meetings to ensure smooth operation of centre. Visitor Management, recruiting for housekeeping, security and lift person, finding vendors
· Observe daily cleaning and maintain record as per infection control manual
· Ensure activities are planned and executed- for children and families
· Meeting with families regularly to ensure that they are settling down, discussion of issues they may face, help and guide whenever needed, ensure the families are comfortable. Plan and conduct community meetings. Ensuring that the centre operates within the guidelines of this manual and approved standard operating procedures.
· Caring for Families
o Proactively guiding families as the child undergoes his / her medical treatment.
o Referring patients to the VG Fund, and other applicable funds.
o Talk to the families every day and take an update on the child’s progress on the treatment / discuss any issues with the parents and wherever required refer them to the Counsellor.
· Support the admin related activities – purchase of vehicle, getting gas connection, private water tanker, coordinating for installation of CCTV camera, fire extinguisher, gas bank and WIFI
· Bank related activities, maintenance of petty cash, preparing purchase orders and getting approvals, all bill payments
· Liasoning with building owners and tenants, making contracts and agreements
· Purchasing and Courier
Qualification and Experience
· A female candidate with a Masters in Social Work/Management/Social Sciences, who has a background of working in social sector/healthcare, worked in a team, have good Interpersonal, Counselling and guiding skills with 5-7 years of experience
· Excellent communication, proficiency in English and Hindi is a must, and being computer savvy – Word, Excel, Spreadsheet etc. is essential.
· Ability to handle a team and set up a new centre