ERP Business Solution Software Analyst/Engineer (HR and Payroll)
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. As an International Research Center, CIMMYT has a very modern IT infrastructure and advanced IT solutions which provides for an interesting and challenging IT environment with many opportunities to learn more. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of ERP Business Solution Software Analyst to work in the Information Technologies Unit (ITU) in CIMMYT. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise to the ERP system, which include but not limited to solution configuration, customization, testing, security, reporting, and user support. The candidate will be a key business improvement partner of process owners and will be responsible in identifying challenges and opportunities in the organization. The position shall be responsible in the configuration and maintenance of solutions to meet business requirements.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Manage, lead, and participate in ERP implementation and projects, specifically Dynamics 365 with focus on Human resource module, Talent and Payroll applications and integrations
- Assist Human Resources department in addressing complex business challenges using institutes administrative systems and tools
- Analyze business process issues and improvements, and provides solution recommendations to Business users and IT management in timely manner.
- Create well-written and effective professional documentation such as business requirement documents, process maps, test plans and use cases for technical team members and business user.
- Functional and technical requirement gathering, gap analysis, understand software functionality and recommend solutions using best practices.
- Assist the technical team in designing, programming, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting new services.
- Prepare extensive documentation and training materials, as well as conducted major user specific training sessions.
- Design and development of operational reports using SSRS and other Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools like PowerBI
- Assist in IT processes such as but not limited to incident and service management, problem management, change management, design and transition, release and deployment.
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by supervisor from time to time.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Administration, Management.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Superior knowledge of Human Resources processes and disciplines such as but not limited to Hire to Retire, Payroll, training, resource management, employee self-service, leave management.
- Preferably with Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX 2012 Certification: Project Accounting and Core HR, Talent; SAP or Oracle.
- Preferably with experience in SuperNomina payroll software administration.
- Intermediate user of Productivity Tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel, Visio, Management Reporter 2012 (Reporting Tool), PowerBI.
- Preferably, with understanding of Dynamics 365/AX development environment, Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, SSRS, ETL using SSIS, SSAS, object oriented programming.
- Experience in ERP gap analysis and requirements gathering, hands on experience in diverse ERP projects including but not limited to implementation, migration, training & troubleshooting.
- Preferable familiar with ISO20000 principles and processes.
- The candidate must exhibit sense of urgency , appropriate handling of confidential information and commitment to responsibilities and deadlines.
- Intermediate level in English language (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of B2 as per CEFR).
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Achievement Orientation, Problem Solving, Multi-Cultural Awareness/Sensitivity, Communication, Pro-activity, Teamwork, Flexibility/Adaptability, Time management, Project Management.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M19216 ERP Business Solution Software Analyst. Screening and follow up will begin on Friday, August 16, 2019. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Karen Luna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.