Digital Marking Analyst
Ashoka is seeking an analytics expert to improve the performance of its flagship website and to drive alignment across its digital communications platforms. This is a full-time position based in our Bengaluru, India office and reporting to Ashoka’s Global Communications team in our Washington, D.C. Office. This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of a team transforming mission-critical communications performance within a global organization.
- Work with Ashoka’s key communications staff, its web team, and its technical team to influence website, social media, and digital communications strategies.
- Work with Ashoka’s business insights team to generate and analyze data for relevant business insights.
- Evolve Ashoka’s existing web analytics strategy by refining and translating website goals into measurable performance metrics and KPIs.
- Configure, update and manage Ashoka’s website analytics tools.
- Create analytics dashboards and custom reports for management, product, and content teams.
- Perform deep-dive analyses of website metrics and present insights and recommendations to communications staff.
- Create documentation on web optimization processes, such as case studies on emerging trends from quarterly data, best practices for content optimization, and guidelines for SEO.
- Improve the web and communications teams’ ability to consume analytics and implement recommended actions on the website and other digital communications platforms.
- Maintain, improve and recommend new tools to improve website and campaign analytics.
- Conceptualize and implement the tracking of website outreach and user engagement.
- Identify keywords aligned with Ashoka’s mission/vision to optimize exposure to and engagement with appropriate audiences.
- 2-4 years of experience working on website optimization using Google Analytics, Adwords and other tools, required.
- Proficiency with report generation, data analysis and presentation of insights and recommended actions.
- Passion for learning new skills in data analysis and willing to work beyond the digital marketing space to improve data analytics skillset.
- Proficiency in goal, funnel and conversion tracking configuration and analysis.
- Project management experience with excellent communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Experience working across teams to develop collaborative relationships.
- Working knowledge of Tag Manager and Drupal desirable.
- Experience in working with MS data visualization tools such Power BI – a plus.
- Analytics and SEO experience - particularly within the nonprofit space - a plus.