Safety and Security Manager
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
- The Safty Manager for AAH Syrian mission is responsible for monitoring the daily safty and security operations, implement safty and security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the mission manages properly external and internal risks promoting a safe environment for employers and visitors to perform its duties.
- The Safty Manager oversees the safty and security management in the mission.
- The Safty Manager will analyze the risks and propose the risk reduction measures associated to the identified risks.
- Delegate tasks and duties to the support staff.
- Is responsible for the implementation of the safty management tools.
Key activities in your role will include
- Responsible for monitoring the daily security operations
- Keep an incident data base.
- Follow up the international, national and local media.
- Update the mission team with the most relevant safety related information.
- Implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms.
- Monitor and evaluate on a regular basis the safety risks within the mission.
- Evaluate the risks of the locations where Action Against Hunger is working (included premises and programs).
- Take the necessary measures for the reduction of the exposure to the threats (protection).
- Implementation update and constant follow up of the security management tools
- Responsible for the implementation of the safety management tools (Safety plan and it’s update when necessary).
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
For National Staff only.
Political Science or Law or Statistic or any other related field.
At least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
Humanitarian experience is a must.
Excellent command of Arabic and English.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong computer and IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Word Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Strong research internet skills.
Our remuneration package:
As per Syria Mission Salary Scale.
- Candidates may be contacted for other suitable positions within Action Against Hunger.
- Due to the high-number of application received, only potential applicants will be contacted.
- The organization is committed to the principles of non-discrimination and diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to accede to the service:
Note. Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.