National Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
IMPORTANT NOTICE\: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
People with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
FAO’s work in post-disaster and emergency situations emphasizes the protection and rehabilitation of agricultural livelihoods. Following the loss of life, livelihoods and destruction caused by Cyclone Idai in March 2019, The World Bank has availed USD 75 million to finance the Zimbabwe Idai Recovery Project. The ZIRP is a multi-sectoral project addressing both early and mid-term recovery needs in livelihoods, health, education, agriculture. FAO is implementing the agricultural component of the ZIRP which will run over a period of 24 months.
Working under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in Zimbabwe, and direct supervision of the National Project Coordinator, the Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist will provide expert technical support to the project implementation team (PMT).
The technical areas/profiles covered will be as follows\:
Tasks and responsibilities
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
FAO Core Competencies
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact\: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website\: http\://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency.