Requisition ID: req7141
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant - Tripoli
Sector: Child Protection
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Tripoli, Lebanon
- Accurately collects, records, compiles, cleans data and reports progress towards quality.
- Conduct regular field visits, spot-checks, and monitoring visits for various CP activities such as BL, Parenting, and FPSS to ensure accuracy and completeness of activities and tools.
- Produce reports on observations, challenges, and recommendation perceived on the field.
- Plan with field officers and managers data collection needs and activities.
- Support the Senior M&E Officer in donor reporting through inputs on progress towards targets and ensuring the accuracy of indicator figures.
- Support in reporting on Activity info and monthly beneficiary count.
- Ensure that hard and soft copies of data collected is safeguarded.
- Assists the team in providing timely internal and external reports.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to:Senior M&E officer
Position directly supervises:N.A
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Field staff and program managers
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Public Health, or related field.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the area of M&E, research and data collection
- Proven experience and capacity in conducting field-level data collection and data analysis.
- Strong computer literacy including Excel, online data bases, the use of tablets, and apps such as ODK if possible.
- Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills, creativity and flexibility, ability to coordinate across several tasks.
- Previous experience in drafting reports.