Part-time Finance and Administration Manager
Morocco (United States of America)
World Learning is a leading international non-profit organization advancing education, systems strengthening, and inclusive development through programming around the world. World Learning seeks applications for a part-time Finance and Administration Manager fora 16-month consultancy position. The Finance and Administration Manager will assist the Program Director with management of payments and other financial transactions, budgetary control, and other administrative tasks associated with the Morocco-based activities of an anticipated program promoting female youth employment.
• Manage, and monitor project budget, financial reports, and projection of funding needs;
• Manage the project financial operations and financial reporting in with World Learning policies and donor requirements;
• Provide ongoing financial administration to the project, including the processing of approvals for procurements, sub-contracts, consultant agreements, and vendor invoices;
• Manage the timely submission of financial reports and monthly field expenses;
• At the direction of the Program Director, prepare reports and updates for the donor on finance, administrative, and operations issues. When assigned, participating in discussions on contract issues and actions, and following up on client requests and concerns;
• Coordinate regularly with the finance team at World Learning HQ, providing timely updates on finance matters;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field; Master’s preferred;
• A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience managing financial and contractual aspects for large USAID-funded international development projects;
• Significant experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, and audit, reporting, and expense validation and reimbursement;
• Ability to work across various teams with excellent interpersonal skills and and ability to navigate complex operating environments, including demonstrated experience managing financial and administrative procedures;
• Experience with US Government Cost Accounting Standards; demonstrated knowledge of rules, regulations, and reporting requirements;
• Strong analytical and computer skills, with an emphasis on budget and financial analysis;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Commitment to inclusive programming that encourages full participation of individual regardless of gender, disability status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or other marginalized status;
• Moroccan nationality and verbal and written fluency in French and Arabic required, English fluency preferred.
World Learning is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action/veterans/ADA employer, committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce.
Apply for Finance and Administration Manager using the link below: