SENIOR PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
ABOUT THE PRGANIZATION:
Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for Action Against Hunger in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: Nutrition & Health, Food Security & Livelihoods, Water Sanitation & Hygiene and Emergency Response.
GENERAL POSITION OBJECTIVES
The Senior Partnership Manager oversees overall implementation and coordination of Multiple Program management. His/her duties include, but are not limited to, Project Cycle Management, supervision of the technical, logistics and financial aspects of the program, HR management, context development monitoring and external relations.
Key activities in your role will include
Objective 1: The overall responsibility for the overall Multiple Program/Big Scale Funding Implementation and coordination of partners
- Provide managerial, organizational and technical leadership to ensure that the program’s implementation is well-coordinated on the ground, and in compliance with American/European rules and regulations.
- Use monitoring and evaluation (M&E) data and feedback from stakeholders and partners to make strategic adjustments to Program work plan.
- Promote and ensure the functioning of a MEAL system that feeds back the planning process.
- Ensuring that each partner puts in place its own beneficiary feedback mechanism.
- Based on the existing risk management tools, develop and follow up on a risk management analysis.
- Ensure continuous and priority focus to Emergency Response and Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM).
- Establish Steering Committee (CSC), lead it and report on regular basis on progress to CSC on behalf of the CTU.
- Represent the Partners in front of the donor, the necessary coordination bodies (at regional and international level, as required) and internal/external audit, third party monitoring and controls.
- Under the supervision of the Country Director to coordinate with the donor agency in the region.
- Ensure monthly program progress reports elaboration.
- Act as a facilitator for the Program internal discussions and decision making.
Objective 2: To ensure that Multiple members have clear understanding of the context development and provide timely exchange on security and safety
- Gathering from and providing safety and security information to all Partners.
- Monitoring the evolution of the context, its impact on implementation and activity progress.
- Contribute with the context analysis to AAH mission monthly sitrep development and exchange with the partners and donor agency under supervision of CD.
Objective 3: Management and Supervision of Programme Coordination Team**
- Lead staff to perform effectively toward program objectives.
- Supervise and participate in the Programme Coordination team recruitment.
Objective 4: Compliance and Reporting
- Ensure all financial, logistics and administrative requirements from donor are fulfilled by all Multiple members.
- Ensure timely reporting to the mission, partners and donor agency.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Knowledge/Studies in International Affairs or other relevant studies.
- Humanitarian sector knowledge and experience: Familiarity with the political and economic context of Middle East; experience in emergency response projects; experience in Work under pressure and complex environment; logistics and administration of humanitarian organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in NGO senior management/coordination level.
- Relevant experience in Partners Management – Working with international consortium.
- Knowledge of Action Against Hunger and its technical areas of work (WASH/Nut/Health/DRR).
- Technical knowledge: Major Donors regulations; context and risk analysis; reporting; security management in complex security contexts.
- Fluent English; Desirable Arabic language skills.
- National and international mobility.
Our remuneration package:
We offer the incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Contract duration: 12 months
- Base: Damascus - Syria
- Salary: 53.000 euro/gross /year
- Per diem and living expenses: Approx. 10.560 euro/year (to be pay in local currency)
- In addition, we will offer you a benefit packaged estimated in 21.500 euros/year. This packaged includes:
- Expatriate insurance (health, live, repatriation, travel, etc.)
- Break flights/trips to defined area
- Break Per Diem
- Yearly holiday return flight ticket
- Accommodation and housing expenses
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
Please apply through the following link:
Applications that do not follow this application method will not be considered.