New Delhi (India)
Inviting applications for the Position of "Program Manager" at Institute For Global Development (IGD) for New Delhi location. The job description is as follows:
1. Establish fundraising and development goals, identifies potential organisations or sources of funding, and plans outreach strategies.
2. Assist in the development of grants applications or proposals.
3. Designs programs that align with the organization's mission and support the organization's goals.
4. Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
5. Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the organisations.
6. Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
7. Responsible for submitting project related reports on regular basis to the organisations.
8. Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests.
9. Ensures close collaboration and coordination with cooperating partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
10. Schedules and forecasts planning for special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community.
11. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
12. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
Requirement: Masters (MSW or equivalent) with relevant experience are preferred.
Please send your applications at email@example.com with subject "Application for Program Manager".