Under the close supervision and guidance of the Fundraising Officer (Individuals) NO-A and the general guidance of the Fundraiser Officer NO-B, supports the individuals fundraising area by providing assistance on quality planning, monitoring and evaluation to improve
performance management of the F2F campaigns. The incumbent will perform a closer supervision and monitoring to the F2F agencies and fundraisers to ensure timely decision making to assure good quality and quantity results in the donors’ acquisition process.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, an advocate
Under the close supervision and guidance of the Fundraising Officer (Individuals) NO-A and the general guidance of the Fundraiser Officer NO-B, supports the individuals fundraising area by providing assistance on quality planning, monitoring and evaluation to improve performance management of the F2F campaigns. The incumbent will perform a closer supervision and monitoring to the F2F agencies and fundraisers to ensure timely decision making to assure good quality and quantity results in the donors’ acquisition process.
How can you make a difference?
1. Provide technical support to the preparation of the face to face fundraising plan and campaigns calendar, objectives, metrics and KPIs.
-Prepare and analyze the campaigns KPIs and the investment requirements.
-Provide technical support in the establishment of campaign KPIs and criteria (reporting, systems, performance evaluation, goals)
-Prepare preliminary documentation of the project, work plans, budgets and proposals for implementation agreements.
2. Support in the effective implementation of face to face campaigns, focusing on human resources aspects (such as recruitment, training, motivation) and quality of work. Most of these activities must be performed closer to the fundraisers and the provider (in field).
-Support in the determination of the schema and human resources needs taking into consideration the campaign goals.
-Provide technical support for the negotiation and agreements with suppliers.
-Assist in the establishment of selection criteria of human resources for the outsourced individual fundraising campaigns.
- Assist in the establishment of training and motivation schema for outsourced human resources and providers.
3. Regular monitoring and evaluation activities undertaken according to the work plan to ensure maximum impact and continuous
improvement of face to face fundraising efforts.
-Results and reports are prepared and shared on a timely basis.
-Monitor and prepare reports for the supervisor of the agreed performance indicators to drive more efficient management and
accountability for results.
-Research, synthesize and compile qualitative and quantitative data and information to facilitate preparation of reports, objectives, activities, etc.
4. Administrative tasks and responsibilities are effectively carried out and delivered.
-Provide technical support to search and evaluate potential suppliers, prepare terms of reference for quotations. Follow up quotation process.
-Participate in CRC and other administrative mechanisms in those cases related to administrative issues.
-Monitors budgets and financial expenditures of section, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor
informed and advised
Impact of Results:
To implement the future individual fundraising work plans aimed at increase the income, Ecuador CO need to reinforce the team operational capacities. The proposed post (GS5) will help the strengthening and expansion of the Face to Face individuals fundraising strategy. Due to the face to face capacity building and agency networking, the incumbent will have a grade of responsibility in reputational risk.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Education: Completion of Secondary School. Technical and/or University level courses in marketing, sales, publicity, communication, business administration or related areas will be an asset.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in contact centers, face to face activities, direct sales, networking business, commercial impulse, strengthening of payment methods, direct marketing agencies and/or individual fundraising areas.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in Spanish is essential. Working knowledge of English. Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The functional competencies required for this post are: The functional competencies required for this post are: Analyzing (I), Learning and Researching (I), Planning and Organizing (I), Following Instructions and Procedures (I).
View our competency framework at: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.