Regional Finance ERP Specialist
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a highly qualified expert with DRC ERP solution (Dynamics) and finance requirements at DRC for its West Africa region
About the job
This role is DRC strategic investment to strengthen the countries' capacities to meet DRC requrements for finance including the mainstreaming and mastering of the ERP solution for finance (Dynamics) Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Acting the Finances Expert and Compliance Focal Point for DRC in West Africa. Provide tailored advice and quality control for West Africa country missions
- Keep supporting the mainstreaming and mastering of the Dynamics Finance solution by West Africa country missions
- Strengthening the capacities of all West Africa country key players for Finance along a strategic action plan
To be successful in this role we expect you to [master DRC specific requirements for Finance including its ERP solution (Dynamics)]. Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience with large and complex financial management for organizations of the aid sector
- Advanced proficiency with Excel/ Dynamics
- Proven capacity to transfer her/ his knowledge and know how.
- Master’s degree in business administration/Finance
- Experience with all of DRC institutional donors
- Mastering of DRC internal finance requirements
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: You uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to our values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Contract length: 12 months
Band: G- non management
Designation of Duty Station: Accompanied;Family Duty Station
Start date: 01/01/2020
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for Expatriates; please refer to drc.ngo under Vacancies. For questions regarding the vacancy please contact Vincent Delahaye at email@example.com
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English/ French. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: [09/12/2019]
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.