Digital Mobility Services Support Manager- Humanitarian Booking Hub (Consultancy)
Mobility Services Support Manager – Humanitarian Booking Hub (consultancy)
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
We have an amazing opportunity available in our Global Accommodation and Humanitarian Hub team at WFP for a Mobility Services Support Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and communicate and to partner cross-functionally and globally with cross-functional, virtual, global teams. You will have demonstrable experience in managing organizational change and providing Project, Change and Business Process leadership and execution. Experience in Digital / Consumer facing projects is a strong asset. Strong experience in Customer Service is a must. This position is available for a period of 6-months with the option for extension.
WFP is managing for the humanitarian community the Humanitarian Booking Hub, the innovative 24/7 on line booking platform for guesthouses, UNDSS listed hotels, UNHAS flights, UN Clinics and counsellors from 7 UN Agencies and 750 local administrators. Recently, a new mobility service was launched allowing humanitarian staff to book drivers and local administrators to manage vehicles and drivers to deliver the service.
Purpose of the assignment
The Mobility Services Support Manager, Humanitarian Booking Hub, will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Driver Booking and Digital Office rollout
Reaching out to UN colleagues in field operations to rollout of the Online Driver Booking Service worldwide. Support the field in setting up and keeping up to date Driver Booking Digital Offices with drivers, fleets and documents both for WFP and other agencies. Keep updated master roll out plan to coordinate global roll out support activities.
2. Driver Booking & Digital Office training
Scheduling and performing remote on-line trainings of new operations joining the platform. Support requesting Regional Bureaux, Country Offices and field duty stations on dedicated trainings on new services provided by the platform to build capacity of responsible UN staff. Keep on line manuals and any other communication material updated with the incremental new service features progressively added to the core product.
3. Humanitarian Booking Hub – Support
Act as the first line customer support for admin staff on the field on Digital Office functionalities during the rollout phase of the new services, gathering feedbacks and requirements to be passed to the Humanitarian Booking Team for digital service improvement.
4. Humanitarian Booking Hub – Data analysis
Support data analysis of mobility services requests and management to define new requirements for the platform, enhancing the reporting capabilities and providing support do data driven decision at Headquarters and Country Office level. Support the delivery and analysis of structural customer satisfaction surveys.
- Provide change management, business process, and project support services to relevant initiatives, anticipating roadblocks and proactively identifying mitigation plans to address these challenges.
- Actively participate in business processes meetings to improve process transformation and process improvement techniques that meet organizational objectives.
- Recommend alternative processes, best practices and strategies based upon industry best practices and competitive analysis.
- Reporting support as required including providing status reports based on communication with focal points and other stakeholders, following timelines and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the management team, internal and external stakeholders, and focal points to deliver a seamless
- Using creative, high impact and engaging styles to train and coach and act as an ambassador for the Hub, across relevant stakeholder groups.
- Providing ideas for new and innovative methods to enhance communication and change management and seek out new ways to effectively implement change.
- Bachelor's Degree (a variety of backgrounds are applicable i.e. Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Logistics)
- At least 3 years of relevant, post-graduate professional experience
- Excellent communicator with the ability to identify, develop, and maintain partnerships and networks
- Proven experience in proactively identifying business needs and confidence in proposing possible solutions
- Ability to understand business processes and provide insight to best practices
- Experience with digital and consumer facing projects is an asset
- Ability to deliver results/see projects innovation through a diverse group of people, providing training and coaching is therefore a key skill set required for the role.
- Ability to actively engage with a team and provide contributions for process improvements
- Experience in diverse, international environments.
- Strong digital native with digital experience. Development of digital training materials, communication videos, and adoption measures using current technologies
- Experience with measuring adoption and change including tools such as Survey Monkey, Poll Everywhere
- Fluency (level C) in English language (written, spoken, and oral comprehension)
- Desirable - Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese.
- 22 December 2019
Please note: This position is only available to applicants residing within a commuting radius of the WFP Rome-based Headquarters and/or a relevant residency, permitting employment.