Under the direct supervision of the Head of Multimedia the International UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Regular maintenance of our digital asset management platform and YouTube channel.
- Edit short video for use on social media.
- Shoot and edit video messages for the Executive Office and other relevant stakeholders.
- Shoot and edit videos for UNEP events and campaigns with a focus on editing.
- Take pictures for UNEP events and campaigns.
- Take photos for the Executive Office and other relevant stakeholders.
- University degree in film making/videography, communications or related social sciences or arts field is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and other Creative Suite software is required.
- Prior experience shooting video and still photography on DSLR cameras and drone/aerial filming experience is desirable.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
MultimediaDriving license: No Competencies values:
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams