Safe Access is a flagship project under Qequal Foundation, a section 8 registered not-for-profit based in Delhi, India.
As we grow and build our organization from the ground-up, we are looking for cause-driven, passionate leaders and change-makers, who believe that access to safe, affordable, and non-discriminatory quality healthcare is a human-right issue.
We operate in an environment that is fast moving, highly ambiguous, with time-critical targets and deliverables. Since we are building our core leadership team, there is tremendous potential for future growth.
Our web platform Safe Access is being designed to be the “go-to-place” for the LGBTQ+ community’s healthcare needs. For that, we are looking for a Digital Strategist, to build our digital presence, as a part of our core team.
Nature of Engagement: Full time
The Digital Strategist will be responsible for:
- Creating, curating and managing content across our various digital properties – website,
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogs and other digital platforms.
- Designing, developing and executing digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Content development and management, writing and publishing articles, newsletters and
- Social listening and following up regularly to drive dialogue with users through discussions, posts,
comments, and messages across digital properties.
- Measuring and improving our outreach and engagement with the community.
- Active participation in setting up of internal communication, strategy, and culture of the broader
- Assisting with proposal development.
- Managing interns and volunteers.
- Project documentation and report writing.
- Point of contact for third party designers and developers to improve user experience
- Establish and maintain partnerships with local LGBTQ+ groups, and other media agencies to drive cross-engagement.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of demonstrated experience in content writing, marketing, and social media strategy.
- Knowledge of tools and software to build visual elements for social media posts.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and writing competency in English.
- Good user research skills.
- Understanding of social media analytics including Facebook Ads and insights.
- Some knowledge of SEO and SEM concepts including Google Analytics and keyword-rich content.
- Basic understanding of website maintenance, design, and development.
- Ability to create short videos and GIFs.
- Knowledge of LGBTQ+ Rights, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) and Human Rights is a big plus.
- Experience of working with the LGBTQ+ community or a background in the development sector is an asset.
- 4L – 5L P.A. (Negotiable)
Interested candidates should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 26th, 2020
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the role. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
As we are reviewing applications on a rolling basis, we encourage you to apply at the earliest.