Requisition ID: req7908
Job Title: Global HR Shared Services Contract Coordinator
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: New York, NY HQ USA
As part of the HR Shared Services organization the HR Shared Services Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for managing the requisitioning, contracting and ongoing management of Independent Contractors (IC) and suppliers globally. The individual will contribute to the long-term development of key processes during the life cycle phases of the pre-onboarding through termination processes. The individual will respond to inquiries and leadership requests by identifying solutions and escalates as needed. This position requires good judgment and extreme initiative and is accountable for the quality and productivity of requests. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Deputy Director, HR Operations.
- Develop and manage customer relationships by demonstrating strong customer service and communication skills via phone and email throughout the Contract process. This includes demonstrating both written and verbal customer knowledge and expertise while providing timely and accurate information and notification.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to understand service scope and budget requirements for IC and related suppliers.
- Coordination of projects in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Coordinate and review Purchase Requisitions.
- Research contract repositories for existing contracts to validate and benchmark contract terms, budgets, scope, etc.
- Responsible for a high level of data administration into the Contracts Access Database; as well as contractual documentation and record retention.
- Regular communications of contract status with internal stakeholders and manage expectations accordingly; Prepare status reports as requested.
- Assist with internal/external invoice and/or purchase order issues.
- Partner with Legal, Finance, Global Supply Chain, and Procurement to support the overall Independent Consultant process objectives & initiatives.
- Liaise with IC to collect required documentation and facilitate contract reviews and approvals.
- Ensure ongoing communication to the rest of the organization on activities in the Contracts department
- Ensure appropriate approval documentation and system implementation of contract extensions
- Provide research and investigation around contract requests to ensure compliance with the IRC’s Independent Consultant guidelines.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiencies within the department’s processes while providing on-going communication to internal departments and external customers
- Manage and process transactions within the IRC global ERP.
- Manage and process HR transactions (including onboarding, transfers, reorganizations, new hires, terminations, job and personal data changes, organizational changes, employee verifications, and background check process), and administer routine functional HR work.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of master data entered in IRC’s Human Capital Management Systems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert around process strategy, enhancements and modifications specific to the contract process.
- Design, configure, and provide KPIs and Metrics around the utilization of the HR Shared Services Contracts and categorizations of cases via CMS platform.
- Liaison with key functional areas: HRIS, Finance, Legal, and IT teams.
- Work with HRIS / HR Operations team on data maintenance issues.
- Maintain associates’ personnel files in compliance with federal and state standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience successfully working in a fast paced, customer focused, high volume process business environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Ability to assess contract budget accuracy and perform occasional financial analysis.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to keep up with many changes and multiple priorities.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to shift priorities as needed.
- Proven skill at handling stressful issues and interfacing with all levels of the business in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated independent problem-solver.
- A strong team player.