RfA: Using Digital Innovation in Education in Uganda
As part of UNCDF strategy ”Leaving no one behind in the digital era”, UNCDF is looking for legally established entities in Uganda that can propose innovative and scalable solutions that can address one the following focus areas
- Area 1: Develop and deploy an e-recruitment solution to improve the recruitment and promotion process for teaching and non-teaching personnel in the education sector.
- Area 2: Develop and deploy a dashboard to improve planning, support to the schools and reporting at the district level.
- Area 3: Pilot and scale digital for School Management Systems (attendance, enrolment, examination and other school planning and reporting needs).
- Area 4: Pilot and scale e-learning solutions targeting secondary school teachers.
- Area 5: Pilot and scale a digital solution to improve school fees payments and affordability through payment plans, savings and loans.
- Queries to this RFA can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later the 15th of February 2020 23:59 EAT. A document of Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) will be shared on this page.
- Applications about this RFA should be submitted via email at email@example.com copying in (Cc) Chris Lukolyo firstname.lastname@example.org no later the 1st of March 2020 23:59 EAT.
- For further information, visit https://www.uncdf.org/article/5309/rfa-using-digital-innovation-in-education-to-improve-the-quality-of-service-by-teaching-and-teaching-staff