Requisition ID: req8187
Job Title: Data Clerk / Tweina Camp
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
- The Record clerk (mobile) will be working in mobile medical unit in IDPs Camp In Al Hassaka governorate, entering patient’s demographic data, patients’ visit data and submitting weekly reports,
- Receive the patients and organize the queue.
- Collect and capture patient demographic information, enter this information into GM Access database.
- Arrange GM Card for the new patients and give them a unique serial number.
- Ensure the accuracy and validity of entered data.
- Submit weekly reports timely.
- Ensure keep the MMU laptop functionality and viruses clearance.
- The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation
Part 1: Essential Criteria:
- Technical Institute: Computer Science / IT, or medical background with IT experience
- Work Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant field, required.
- Basic working knowledge of English and fluency in writing, reading, speaking and listening in Arabic and Kurdish.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in MS Excel and MS Access desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative and to be flexible depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel to the field sites.
- Experience of working in medical reporting will be an added.
Part 2: Desirable Criteria:
- Working experience with International NGOs or similar set-up.
- Experience of working in medical reporting or will be an added.
- IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
- The International Rescue Committee encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.