Finance Administration Officer - National position
Finance Administration Officer - National positionMalteser International (MI) Philippines has been working in close cooperation with the Philippine Association of the Order of Malta since 2009. In addition of providing emergency relief for people affected by natural disasters, the focus of our work lies in rebuilding water, sanitation and hygiene facilities, and in the field of disaster risk reduction. Our regional focus are the provinces of Northern Samar and Benguet located in the Eastern Visayas and the island of Luzon respectively.
In support of our activities in the Philippines we are looking for a motivated Finance Administration Officer - National position.
As a Finance Officer, you will be responsible to manage all day-to-day Finance transactions of the Programs/projects to ensure effective program implementation within MI Finance policies and procedures and donor requirements.
- Ensure that the financial processes and financial records of the project are in line with Malteser and donor guidelines and requirements
- Deal with all administrative matters related to banking (change of signatory powers, biannual bank visit, etc.)
- Preparation of the monthly 6+4 cash request in cooperation with all locations and HQ.
- Handling of foreign currencies cash and advances
- Handling of different online banking system (i.e. PNB cashnet)
- Enter all cash and bank transactions into (Fundtrac light) accounting software
- Maintain proper filing systems for financial records and documents
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 2 years of proven experience on Finance. Working experiences in NGO as an asset
- Good communication and able to work in under pressure and work in a multicultural context
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experienced using financial software and advanced MS Excel skills excellent
- Preferably Resident of Northern Samar
- Knowledge of local languages is an asset
- Start Date: 01 March 2020
- Duty Station: Catarman/ Northern Samar, Philippines
- Duration of contract: 5 months temporary position due to maternity leave
- Salary according to qualification and experience: 13th Month Salary & Health Insurance
- Kindly note that this is a national position
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English, indicating a minimum of three (3) reference person and theexpected monthly salary via:
e-mail to: Mb.firstname.lastname@example.org or
address to: Malteser International, Regional Office Catarman, Ms. Arlyn PENILLA, 2nd Floor Angley Building, F. Marcos Street, Brgy Sampaguita, 6400 Catarman, Northern Samar
The vacancy position is open till a suitable candidate is found.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Malteser is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all people, regardless of gender, confession, or origin.